Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on October 30, 2016, 07:43:41 pm

Title: Today
Post by: armand on October 30, 2016, 07:43:41 pm
A walk in the park
Title: Re: Today
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 30, 2016, 11:04:45 pm
Nice Fall colors, Armand.
Title: Re: Today
Post by: francois on October 31, 2016, 05:13:15 am
The last warm colors before winter!
Title: Re: Today
Post by: armand on November 01, 2016, 02:17:14 pm
Thank you. I went to replicate (with better technique) a shot I got in the area last year. Alas I was either too late or more likely the leaves didn't have the same nice colors and consistency as last year.

A couple more from the same day.
Title: Re: Today
Post by: francois on November 02, 2016, 04:21:12 am
Very nice vegetal carpeting. I really like those fall photos.
Title: Re: Today
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 02, 2016, 09:17:24 am
Very nice vegetal carpeting. I really like those fall photos.
+1.