Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sdwilsonsct on October 28, 2016, 09:46:01 pm
-
A few more from Banff last week. Feedback welcome.
-
Very Nice set Scott!!
One of the best you've posted recently.
Thierry
-
The second photograph "Bow" is one of my favourite views.
The sky really "makes" the first photograph.
Great stuff.
-
All lovely
-
The second photograph "Bow" is one of my favourite views.
The sky really "makes" the first photograph.
Great stuff.
+1.
-
Very nice!
-
Scott, lovely captures,.... first is my favourite,... been there once,... can't wait to return.
Thanks for sharing.
Leszek
-
I very much like the first photo. The sky and its reflection along with the portrait orientation give a very dynamic shot. The other photos are more static, calm or relaxing. With #3, the juxtaposition of the gray/blue mountain and yellow foreground vegetation is welcome.
Bravo!
-
Another very nice set Scott. Some folks seem to have nothing to do but take fine pictures of mountains. ;) :D
Chuck
-
Thanks for the comments, folks. Glad you liked them.
Yes, Terry, it's a great overlook. The uneven foreground is challenging but I applied a little horizontal twist to make it even.
Francois, I was attracted by the red grass. Thanks for pointing out the temperature contrast.
Some folks seem to have nothing to do but take fine pictures of mountains. ;) :D
How does that song go?
"R-e-t!
I-r-e-d!"
:)
-
The third one is a beauty.
-
Nice set!
-
Good set. In #1, I feel the bottom distracts from the presence of a strong sky.
My favourite is #3.
-
My favourite is #3.
Rajan, Matt, Paulo: thanks. I'm glad the grass was interesting.
-
They are all beautiful; it was hard to choose a favourite.