Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape Photography Locations => Topic started by: HSakols on October 27, 2016, 08:36:21 am

Title: Fall on Merced River, Yosemite
Post by: HSakols on October 27, 2016, 08:36:21 am
This week I have been driving into Yosemite Valley after work to enjoy the fall colors. 
Title: Re: Fall on Merced River, Yosemite
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 27, 2016, 08:40:27 am
Very nice set.
Title: Re: Fall on Merced River, Yosemite
Post by: Chairman Bill on October 27, 2016, 09:46:54 am
+1
Title: Re: Fall on Merced River, Yosemite
Post by: Kathy on November 12, 2016, 05:56:49 am
Lovely images, favourite is number 1.
" driving into Yosemite Valley after work to enjoy the fall colors." that I envy  8)
Title: Re: Fall on Merced River, Yosemite
Post by: francois on November 12, 2016, 07:10:43 am
With those swift currents, the place doesn't have the usual tranquil/relaxing look and it's a good thing.
Well done!
Title: Re: Fall on Merced River, Yosemite
Post by: stamper on November 12, 2016, 07:16:18 am
My taste would be a little more saturation but as is they are fine and likeable.
Title: Re: Fall on Merced River, Yosemite
Post by: HSakols on November 12, 2016, 08:40:51 am
Hey,
Thanks for the comments. I'm thinking of driving in again today and getting the last of the dogwood leaves.  Stamper, I really struggle with color, to the point that I must walk away and then come back to reevaluate.  I really should just focus on BW.
Title: Re: Fall on Merced River, Yosemite
Post by: adias on November 15, 2016, 03:50:37 pm
Fine photos. Love the OP's Yosemite Gallery (http://www.yosemitecollection.com/Yosemite_Valley_Gallery/).