Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on October 26, 2016, 08:15:26 pm

Title: Tetons Sunset
Post by: Chris Calohan on October 26, 2016, 08:15:26 pm
The light just washed across the peaks.
Title: Re: Tetons Sunset
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 27, 2016, 12:41:10 am
Well done, Chris.
Title: Re: Tetons Sunset
Post by: Chairman Bill on October 27, 2016, 03:33:58 am
Very nice, and defintely mountains to explore at length. I'm quite jealous.
Title: Re: Tetons Sunset
Post by: francois on October 27, 2016, 06:44:12 am
Great shot on the Tetons. The intense light is a good way to give some depth to those high peaks.
Title: Re: Tetons Sunset
Post by: stamper on October 27, 2016, 08:22:01 am
An image you can look at time and time again and relish it even more.
Title: Re: Tetons Sunset
Post by: Chris Calohan on October 27, 2016, 11:10:26 am
Thanks...I've been debating all morning how best to print this image. I think I want it fairly large and am leaning toward a matte on metal...any other suggestions?