Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Mike Guilbault on October 26, 2016, 07:18:00 pm
-
I haven't visited in a while - but tried to login under my old login/password and could only get in using my email address. BUT NOW, my old profile, all my messages, settings and forum history is gone - back to Newbie! What happened to it and how do I get it back?
-
Go to the home page and find a green round "?" button in the lower right hand corner. Contact site admin that way and they might be able to help.
-
the Green button trick is the best and most direct way to contact the web guys. They can fix you up. Please let them know the particulars like previous logins, email etc. They can usually fix it quickly.
-
Aha! That's the very way you will feel a few years after you retire!
That's why so many smarter photographers than I die in the saddle: they already know the secret to staying relevant and alive.
I'll give you a very true example: I used to get up at about 8.15 every morning until a week or so ago when I realised that the nights were closing in rapidly and lasting a helluva lot longer, and 7 in the morning equates, visually, with midnight a month ago. I lay abed a while this morning thinking. Then it occurred to me: no matter how long I were to lie here, nobody, but nobody is going to come round, ring the bell and offer me $10,000 to get out of this bed. So, you die of hunger and thirst and leave a full fridge, or you get up and risk the traffic.
You see the value of a saddle?
;-(
Rob C
-
Mike - all in hand. The tech guys will fix
Chris