Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Arlen on October 25, 2016, 05:55:12 pm

Title: Front Row Seats
Post by: Arlen on October 25, 2016, 05:55:12 pm
Quite a performance that night.

Title: Re: Front Row Seats
Post by: Sean H on October 25, 2016, 09:16:19 pm
Wish I had reserved a seat. A great image!
Title: Re: Front Row Seats
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 25, 2016, 11:55:52 pm
Wish I had reserved a seat. A great image!
+1.
Title: Re: Front Row Seats
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 26, 2016, 03:50:50 am
Nice.
Title: Re: Front Row Seats
Post by: Bob_B on October 26, 2016, 08:40:54 am
+2
Title: Re: Front Row Seats
Post by: francois on October 26, 2016, 10:25:17 am
More than nice…
Title: Re: Front Row Seats
Post by: Krug on October 26, 2016, 11:31:08 am
Really nice image with an implied story - like it a lot.
Title: Re: Front Row Seats
Post by: Arlen on October 26, 2016, 06:58:35 pm
Each of your replies is very much appreciated.

I thought I would also show you that after the warm-up act above, the sky moved on to its main event.
Title: Re: Front Row Seats
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 27, 2016, 12:43:37 am
I'm glad you waited for the Main Act. That is a beauty.
Title: Re: Front Row Seats
Post by: stamper on October 27, 2016, 04:01:55 am
Both are first class and the processing is also first class.
Title: Re: Front Row Seats
Post by: francois on October 27, 2016, 06:36:22 am
I'm glad you waited for the Main Act. That is a beauty.

Sometimes, patience is rewarded and here, it's the case!
Title: Re: Front Row Seats
Post by: brandtb on October 27, 2016, 07:07:59 am
Nice that first one
Title: Re: Front Row Seats
Post by: Sean H on October 27, 2016, 08:22:32 am
Arlen you have outdone yourself. Second shot is quite pretty.
Title: Re: Front Row Seats
Post by: Arlen on October 27, 2016, 07:33:41 pm
Thanks again, guys. I was fortunate to be in the right place at a very special time.
Title: Re: Front Row Seats
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 01, 2016, 05:41:42 pm
Arlen,

I love it! Especially as it was the title of one of my posts (http://blog.parrikar.com/2013/03/20/front-row-seats/) on the same theme.
Title: Re: Front Row Seats
Post by: Arlen on November 01, 2016, 06:55:11 pm
Ha! Just goes to show that great minds think alike.  ;)