Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on October 24, 2016, 04:56:37 pm

Title: Splash
Post by: RSL on October 24, 2016, 04:56:37 pm
This guy jumped into the river as I walked by this evening. Didn't really get a look at him on land to see what size he is. Just average I'd guess.
Title: Re: Splash
Post by: BobDavid on October 24, 2016, 07:35:26 pm
I don't know about you Russ, but I never stick my toe into a canal, lake, or brackish stream here in the Sunshine State. Nice shot...
Title: Re: Splash
Post by: Arlen on October 24, 2016, 07:49:55 pm
Back when I used to live in south Florida, many many moons ago, I used to snorkel and scuba dive in those canals. Tried to stick to the clearer ones, though, so I at least had a chance to see what was coming.
Title: Re: Splash
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 25, 2016, 03:48:55 am
This guy jumped into the river as I walked by this evening. Didn't really get a look at him on land to see what size he is. Just average I'd guess.

Jumped, or slithered? I like the curves of the stuff on the water.

Jeremy