Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on October 21, 2016, 09:52:32 am
-
Thunder Beach, Panama City, Fl - our version of Sturgis, SD 10-15,000 bikes show up twice a year for a week long gala, so it is quite the "do."
-
Yeah, and they all show up here in Leesburg in the spring for Bikefest. Usually one or two gets killed roaring around after an afternoon chug-a-lugging. The ones who don't die roar around on the highways and keep everybody awake. It's a great bunch. But the town makes a bundle on the thing, so I probably shouldn't complain.
-
I note the abundance of hair; is there an alternative - other than chewing gum - to stop the bandana from sliding upward and back? I don't need a Harley to achieve my effect; just walking is fast enough to dislodge it. Now winter is bouncing in, I could use the bandana instead of hiding beneath the brim of the baseball cap, which always interferes with veticals.
;-(
Rob
-
We lose a few each time as well. Most get squished by cars turning into their paths. Some though through sheer stupidity mixed with a little Jack Daniels