Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on October 21, 2016, 04:52:55 am
-
http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/dumbarton/dumbartoncastle/
River Clyde Scotland. One of the best sunsets I have ever seen. Long exposure 15 seconds f/16
-
It's the kind of photos that makes me want to stay out longer in the cold.
Well doneā¦
-
It was actually a mild evening with no breeze. I would have preferred a windy evening to get the clouds moving then again if it had been windy possibly the clouds wouldn't have there?
-
It was actually a mild evening with no breeze. I would have preferred a windy evening to get the clouds moving then again if it had been windy possibly the clouds wouldn't have there?
A good reason to return when it's windy and share another beauty with us!
-
It's the kind of photos that makes me want to stay out longer in the cold.
Yes.
The complex sky at the top competes a bit with all that's happening near the horizon IMO.