Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Leszek Piotrowski on October 20, 2016, 10:02:17 pm

Title: Summer's Ending
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on October 20, 2016, 10:02:17 pm
I captured this scene in Southern Ontario,... one late fall evening,... at the top of an esker,... hoping the setting sun will light up something I have always had in my imagination,  the brilliance of the fall season.

When I captured this image, I got all excited,.. never happened to me before,... (you know, heart rate goes up and stuff), cause there is not much time left before the light I found left.

I have made LR6 adjustments to the raw file which is a departure from what I actually observed ,.... the changes in post reflect what I felt.

CC welcome.

Leszek





Title: Re: Summer's Ending
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on October 20, 2016, 10:37:17 pm
Very nice!
Title: Re: Summer's Ending
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 20, 2016, 11:36:31 pm
Very nice!
I agree.
Title: Re: Summer's Ending
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 21, 2016, 03:50:11 am
Yes indeed. Well seen.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Summer's Ending
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 21, 2016, 04:09:33 am
Nice colours. I tried cropping out a bit of the right hand side, and liked it better.
Title: Re: Summer's Ending
Post by: francois on October 21, 2016, 05:07:00 am
I like the flamboyant colors...
Title: Re: Summer's Ending
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on October 21, 2016, 07:04:49 pm
Slobodan,Eric,Jeremy,Paulo and Francois,.... thank you kindly for your comments and suggestion, --- Paulo, yes I cropped a bit off the right side and I like the result, cleans up the right edge a bit more and also helps to  keep my eye in the image centre.

Next step will be to print on the 3880 using Canson Baryta Photographique paper. Thanks again everyone.

Leszek
Title: Re: Summer's Ending
Post by: luxborealis on October 21, 2016, 09:55:00 pm
I agree.

+1
Title: Re: Summer's Ending
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on October 22, 2016, 07:58:00 pm
Terry, thanks so much