Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on October 20, 2016, 06:34:55 pm

Title: Stormy in Ísafjörður
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 20, 2016, 06:34:55 pm
Stormy in Ísafjörður. (http://blog.parrikar.com/2016/10/20/stormy-in-isafjordur/)

Title: Re: Stormy in Ísafjörður
Post by: francois on October 21, 2016, 05:04:37 am
Perfect weather to take photos and then to go back home for a hot drink.

I quite like the mood!
Title: Re: Stormy in Ísafjörður
Post by: BobDavid on October 21, 2016, 08:37:43 am
2nd one is cool.
Title: Re: Stormy in Ísafjörður
Post by: RSL on October 21, 2016, 09:47:59 am
Perfect weather to take photos and then to go back home for a hot drink.

I quite like the mood!

I can agree with both statements but I'd substitute a Perfect Manhattan for a hot drink.
Title: Re: Stormy in Ísafjörður
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 21, 2016, 09:50:56 am
I can agree with both statements but I'd substitute a Perfect Manhattan for a hot drink.
Russ,
If you had ever experienced Icelandic weather, you'd want your Manhattan heated up!