Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: leeonmaui on October 20, 2016, 07:31:09 am
-
Nice is somebody has few dollars doing nothing..
https://fineart.ha.com/itm/ansel-adams-arca-swiss-4x5-view-camera-outfit-used-from-1964-to-1968comprising-a-4x5-arca-swiss-monorail-camera-extra-ba-total-2-items-/a/5272-73065.s
-
A good illustration of insanity.
So the relics business lives on from the Middle Ages. I didn't know that.
Rob
-
For a proper reliquary, at that price it should at the very least contain Ansel's left thumb.
-
It's sad actually, thing hasn't taken a shot in years, nor will it in the future at this price point.
-
Nice is somebody has few dollars doing nothing..
https://fineart.ha.com/itm/ansel-adams-arca-swiss-4x5-view-camera-outfit-used-from-1964-to-1968comprising-a-4x5-arca-swiss-monorail-camera-extra-ba-total-2-items-/a/5272-73065.s
And a brain doing nothing, so it would seem.
-
I think this camera is a better investment than a
Phase One XF IQ3100 with 3 lenses for almost the same price. ;)
-
And sitting on that vintage Majestic gear head. I used to have one of those and always wondered how that thick aluminum plate got warped. Mine was but not nearly as much as the one pictured here.