Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: churly on October 17, 2016, 08:04:28 pm
-
Not my normal fare but a slice of busy life.
Chuck
-
Nice one, Chuck.
But you need more photography books on that shelf. ;)
-
Nice one, Chuck.
But you need more photography books on that shelf. ;)
Agreed. Maybe his photography books are absent because they're being looked at, not gathering dust.
Jeremy
-
Yours or was it burglary? It is different and it was worth it.
-
Yours or was it burglary?
Actually 'ours'. ;). We have shelves of books everywhere but this one is kind of a backwater that occasionally pulls in items that drift by.
Plenty of photography books but I seem to be short on time to enjoy them as much as I would like.
Chuck
-
It's a cat photo :D
-
It's a cat photo :D
;D
-
It's a cat photo :D
What a shame, I accidentally used up my annual Lula allocation of cat photos. :)