Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sdwilsonsct on October 16, 2016, 08:13:25 pm

Title: First ice
Post by: sdwilsonsct on October 16, 2016, 08:13:25 pm
Vermillion Lakes, Banff.
Feedback welcome.
Title: Re: First ice
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 17, 2016, 03:34:47 am
Excellent. Great sky.

Jeremy
Title: Re: First ice
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 17, 2016, 04:29:24 am
Good colours and reflection.
Title: Re: First ice
Post by: sdwilsonsct on October 18, 2016, 10:57:43 am
Paulo, Jeremy: thanks. It was a wonderful morning.
Title: Re: First ice
Post by: MattBurt on October 18, 2016, 12:06:12 pm
Lovely scene, nice shot!
Title: Re: First ice
Post by: brandtb on October 18, 2016, 12:06:54 pm
very nice Scott
Title: Re: First ice
Post by: Chris Calohan on October 19, 2016, 12:14:33 pm
I think I got out of that area just in the nick of time. Nice shot.
Title: Re: First ice
Post by: sdwilsonsct on October 20, 2016, 12:02:31 pm
I think I got out of that area just in the nick of time. Nice shot.


But I lucked into this sunrise.  :)
Thanks, folks.
Title: Re: First ice
Post by: mseawell on October 20, 2016, 04:34:45 pm
Beauty!

mark
Title: Re: First ice
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 20, 2016, 06:59:49 pm
Beauty!

mark
+1.
Eric
Title: Re: First ice
Post by: stamper on October 21, 2016, 06:40:13 am
I agree with all of the praise. My kind of image!
Title: Re: First ice
Post by: Bob_B on October 21, 2016, 07:45:53 am
I agree with all of the praise. My kind of image!
+1
Title: Re: First ice
Post by: sdwilsonsct on October 22, 2016, 11:07:29 am
Thanks, everyone. I go to this spot regularly. Sometimes it pays off.