Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Arlen on October 16, 2016, 03:37:38 pm

Title: Franconia Notch
Post by: Arlen on October 16, 2016, 03:37:38 pm
A scene from Franconia Notch NP, exhibiting some of the characteristics that draw visitors like me to New Hampshire's White Mountains in the fall.

Title: Re: Franconia Notch
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 17, 2016, 04:30:40 am
I like the colours and the fence. Good composition.
Title: Re: Franconia Notch
Post by: Sean H on October 18, 2016, 07:53:25 am
Nice composition and colours.
Title: Re: Franconia Notch
Post by: Arlen on October 18, 2016, 12:41:42 pm
Thanks, guys.

Here's one final image from my New England trip, which was actually the last image that I took on my last evening there. From the Vermont shore of Lake Champlain, one of the most spectacular sunsets I have ever witnessed.


   
Title: Re: Franconia Notch
Post by: Telecaster on October 18, 2016, 03:31:19 pm
Here's one final image from my New England trip…

Oooh, I wouldn't mind having this one on my wall.

-Dave-
Title: Re: Franconia Notch
Post by: francois on October 19, 2016, 04:55:36 am
I like the colours and the fence. Good composition.

I like the colors too. There's a glow in the trees that makes it a bit special.
Well done!
Title: Re: Franconia Notch
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 19, 2016, 06:07:56 am
Great sunset indeed.
Title: Re: Franconia Notch
Post by: Chris Calohan on October 19, 2016, 12:11:02 pm
I like the fall-ness to the scene but I don't particularly care for the processing.