Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: seamus finn on October 15, 2016, 05:53:27 pm
-
Needless to say, I skipped it out of there pretty fast after that, not wanting to tangle with these dudes who under no circumstances wanted their pictures taken.
-
Both of these shots just crackle with energy.
-
I like it. The square format works well. The white diagonal beam adds to the tension. I'd like to see the light reflecting off of the guy's face brought out more. There is a lot of tonal detail in this picture that I'd have a lot of fun finessing. But then again, that's just me.
-
It's good stuff, Seamus. Here in the States you'd have to run like hell after a shot like this.
-
You should have told them that pepper spray comes out of the lens when you trip the shutter. Braver man than me. You did well however.
-
It's good stuff, Seamus. Here in the States you'd have to run like hell after a shot like this.
You'd have to run "faster than a speeding bullet" in the States. :(