Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: seamus finn on October 15, 2016, 05:46:33 pm

Title: Hangin' Out
Post by: seamus finn on October 15, 2016, 05:46:33 pm

This was in Barcelona were they indicated to me in no uncertain (sign language) terms that they didn't want a camera anywhere near them! Sometimes, you have to shoot from the hip.
Title: Re: Hangin' Out
Post by: Rob C on October 15, 2016, 06:37:57 pm
Not only great pix, great balls too!

The processing is also amazing in both shots; great 'look'.

Rob
Title: Re: Hangin' Out
Post by: seamus finn on October 15, 2016, 07:16:42 pm
Not only great pix, great balls too!

The processing is also amazing in both shots; great 'look'.

Rob

Thanks, Rob - it takes one to know one!
Title: Re: Hangin' Out
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 15, 2016, 09:01:11 pm
Good stuff, Seamus.

You've got a lot more guts than I do.
Title: Re: Hangin' Out
Post by: RSL on October 16, 2016, 08:15:21 am
+1. I had the guts, but I can't run that fast any more.