Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: churly on October 15, 2016, 11:03:06 am

Title: Spirits of Light
Post by: churly on October 15, 2016, 11:03:06 am
Found light shining through birch leaves waving in the wind and the glass of the front door onto the hallway wall.
I don't think it takes too much anthropomorphism to see something beyond just the light.  Perhaps something both light and dark.
Chuck
Title: Re: Spirits of Light
Post by: Rob C on October 15, 2016, 11:10:33 am
1.  Naked swimmer.

2.  Drowning spider.

3.  Satan, in cloven hoof mode.

I love that kind of photography.

Rob
Title: Re: Spirits of Light
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 15, 2016, 05:30:52 pm
Great set, Chuck!
A friend of mine has been photographing sunlight filtered through tree leaves with somewhat similar, fascinating results.
Title: Re: Spirits of Light
Post by: churly on October 16, 2016, 11:54:46 am
Wow Rob.  You and I see very different things.  That's what it is all about.

Thanks Eric.  I find this kind of think a bit of diversion from the ordinary.

Chuck