Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Bob_B on October 13, 2016, 07:13:34 pm

Title: Lakeside Fog
Post by: Bob_B on October 13, 2016, 07:13:34 pm
As I approached the lake walking down the paved path, the fog shrouded the landscape and provided a wonderful, if somewhat mysterious, view of the terrain. (Some might get the impression I love fog and indeed I most certainly do.)

Your comments are welcomed. Thank you for viewing.

Cheers,

    Bob
Title: Re: Lakeside Fog
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 13, 2016, 07:28:26 pm
Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!
Nice one!
Title: Re: Lakeside Fog
Post by: Arlen on October 13, 2016, 10:05:47 pm
Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!
Nice one!

I couldn't say it more eloquently. It's arguably the best of the three.
Title: Re: Lakeside Fog
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 14, 2016, 03:55:33 am
Excellent. Mysterious fog and a lovely, sinuous road.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Lakeside Fog
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 14, 2016, 04:26:38 am
A classic.
Title: Re: Lakeside Fog
Post by: francois on October 14, 2016, 06:52:04 am
Windy road, stone wall and fog, I like it. For me, it perfectly evokes autumn.
Title: Re: Lakeside Fog
Post by: Bob_B on October 14, 2016, 08:03:18 am
Thanks everyone.
Title: Re: Lakeside Fog
Post by: sdwilsonsct on October 15, 2016, 09:56:53 pm
Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!

+3
Title: Re: Lakeside Fog
Post by: Sean H on October 18, 2016, 07:58:32 am
Arlen - that is quite amusing and it is a lovely photo.

I couldn't say it more eloquently. It's arguably the best of the three.
Title: Re: Lakeside Fog
Post by: Bob_B on October 18, 2016, 04:35:22 pm
Thanks Sean H.
Title: Re: Lakeside Fog
Post by: Chris Calohan on October 19, 2016, 12:13:09 pm
Monochromatic fog is just the best.
Title: Re: Lakeside Fog
Post by: Bob_B on October 19, 2016, 04:32:10 pm
Thanks Chris. We don't get thick fog very often, so I consider myself lucky to have captured it in this photograph. I'm glad you liked it.