Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: KMRennie on October 13, 2016, 06:46:31 pm

Title: Autumn starts in Borrowdale
Post by: KMRennie on October 13, 2016, 06:46:31 pm
Taken earlier this week on a dull and overcast day. The bracken and birch trees are starting to change with one of the birches in full lemon mode but the rest remain in summer garb.
Ken
Title: Re: Autumn starts in Borrowdale
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 14, 2016, 03:58:34 am
The central tree stands out beautifully. Could you have positioned yourself a little to your right, so it was centred a little better between the two foreground trees?

Jeremy
Title: Re: Autumn starts in Borrowdale
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 14, 2016, 04:25:53 am
Nicely done.
Title: Re: Autumn starts in Borrowdale
Post by: KMRennie on October 14, 2016, 07:51:05 am
I agree about the placement Jeremy. Unfortunately the bracken was 5 ft tall and my tripod wasn't. So this was the only view that wasn't blocked. Back next week with a 6.5ft tripod and not the small travel one. In effect moving the lemon coloured tree to the right will make the composition better, I hope. Ken
Title: Re: Autumn starts in Borrowdale
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 14, 2016, 02:02:58 pm
I agree about the placement Jeremy. Unfortunately the bracken was 5 ft tall and my tripod wasn't. So this was the only view that wasn't blocked. Back next week with a 6.5ft tripod and not the small travel one. In effect moving the lemon coloured tree to the right will make the composition better, I hope. Ken

Good luck. I look forward to seeing it.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Autumn starts in Borrowdale
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on October 14, 2016, 02:51:53 pm
Tapestry.