Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: seamus finn on October 13, 2016, 11:16:26 am
-
-
-
funny in a dry sort of way
-
From their expressions and their location, they should each be holding a glass of wine.
Fine image.
-
No Eric, these are cheese connoisseurs; nothing must taint the flavour of the teat from whence it came. Wine simply washes away the flavour by replacing it with its own distinct one. Well, distinct to another connoisseur of wine, of course.
I think Confucius had something to say about it, but what that was currently escapes me. Obviously, I can't make it up.
Rob
-
Oh, go ahead, Rob. Everybody else does.
Good grab, Seamus.
-
No Eric, these are cheese connoisseurs; nothing must taint the flavour of the teat from whence it came. Wine simply washes away the flavour by replacing it with its own distinct one. Well, distinct to another connoisseur of wine, of course.
I think Confucius had something to say about it, but what that was currently escapes me. Obviously, I can't make it up.
Rob
Cheap!
-
No Eric, these are cheese connoisseurs; nothing must taint the flavour of the teat from whence it came. Wine simply washes away the flavour by replacing it with its own distinct one. Well, distinct to another connoisseur of wine, of course.
I think Confucius had something to say about it, but what that was currently escapes me. Obviously, I can't make it up.
Rob
Cheap!
Cheap, or cheep-cheep as in bird? Confucious say... man with a spare never has a care.
Rob
-
Cheap, or cheep-cheep as in bird? Confucious say... man with a spare never has a care.
Rob
What's happening? These replies (see above) within quotes are confusing me, never mind old Confucious!
Rob