Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Bob_B on October 12, 2016, 07:22:44 pm

Title: Foggy Reflection
Post by: Bob_B on October 12, 2016, 07:22:44 pm
Made it out to the lake early this morning for a little fishing and in time to catch things in a dense fog. The outflow island to the lake stood out shrouded in fog and made for a rather unearthly creation. Here's my take on the scene.

I welcome your comments and thank you for viewing.

Cheers,
     Bob
Title: Re: Foggy Reflection
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 12, 2016, 09:59:56 pm
Ghostly! I like it.
Title: Re: Foggy Reflection
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 13, 2016, 04:22:39 am
Mysterious and quiet, I like it.
Title: Re: Foggy Reflection
Post by: thierrylegros396 on October 13, 2016, 04:25:08 am
Mysterious and quiet, I like it.

+1

Thierry
Title: Re: Foggy Reflection
Post by: stamper on October 13, 2016, 06:32:52 am
Yes!
Title: Re: Foggy Reflection
Post by: Arlen on October 13, 2016, 09:57:23 am
Well seen and captured, Bob.
Title: Re: Foggy Reflection
Post by: Bob_B on October 13, 2016, 12:16:01 pm
Thanks everyone. I appreciate your comments.