Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: rollsman44 on October 11, 2016, 08:59:26 pm

Title: Camera Profile in Develop In LR6 Is missing
Post by: rollsman44 on October 11, 2016, 08:59:26 pm
I was trying the camera profile out and must have removed it. Don't know how this can happen. I was trying to see if it had my camera listed( Pentax 645Z)
I did something and now it does NOT show up anymore. I am using LR6 CC  Thank you
Title: Re: Camera Profile in Develop In LR6 Is missing
Post by: nemophoto on October 12, 2016, 09:49:38 am
Did you create the profile yourself using ColorChecker? Are you on a PC or a Mac? Was it ever present in Lightroom?
Title: Re: Camera Profile in Develop In LR6 Is missing
Post by: rollsman44 on November 25, 2016, 09:13:02 am
I had it but I must have done something that removed it from the settings. I am using Mac
Title: Re: Camera Profile in Develop In LR6 Is missing
Post by: jwlimages on November 26, 2016, 11:51:05 pm
If the profile you were using was the embedded Pentax profile, that is only available when you have the camera save captures as .dng's (not the native Pentax .pef). Check to see if you are importing .pef's from the camera, and if so change the file format settings (on the camera) to save as .dng raw files.

Just a thought...

John