Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Neil Williams on October 11, 2016, 01:55:00 pm

Title: Hard Graft
Post by: Neil Williams on October 11, 2016, 01:55:00 pm
Its a tough life
Cameroon West Africa
Title: Re: Hard Graft
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on October 11, 2016, 02:16:40 pm
A nice industrial shot.
Title: Re: Hard Graft
Post by: sdwilsonsct on October 11, 2016, 03:39:27 pm
I like the contrast between nature and us.
Title: Re: Hard Graft
Post by: Sean H on October 11, 2016, 10:35:47 pm
+ 1
I like the contrast between nature and us.
Title: Re: Hard Graft
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 12, 2016, 04:00:50 am
Nice shot with good light.
Title: Re: Hard Graft
Post by: francois on October 12, 2016, 04:58:58 am
The light makes these man-made structures look like they belong there.
Title: Re: Hard Graft
Post by: stamper on October 12, 2016, 06:26:33 am
This is the best image that I have seen on the forum for a long while. Spectacular.
Title: Re: Hard Graft
Post by: Bob_B on October 12, 2016, 07:48:54 am
I like the contrast between nature and us.
+2
Title: Re: Hard Graft
Post by: MattBurt on October 12, 2016, 02:15:52 pm
Nicely composed, great color and light!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk