Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: hassiman on October 10, 2016, 05:54:23 pm

Title: Is integrated Color still in business?
Post by: hassiman on October 10, 2016, 05:54:23 pm
I was just wondering if Integrated color was still in business.  I loved their Coloreyes Display product with the DP-94 puck but I have been trying to contact them but get no response.

Thanks.
Title: Re: Is integrated Color still in business?
Post by: E.J. Peiker on November 05, 2016, 08:09:23 pm
Same here.  I wanted to transfer the software to a new computer and they never got back to me after multiple tries.  Their website will still sell you software though.  I finally gave up and bought a new calibrator during a big sale on XRITE products at B&H.
Title: Re: Is integrated Color still in business?
Post by: howardm on November 05, 2016, 09:01:40 pm
I'm so glad I went w/ BasICColor instead of ColorEyes when I had that choice years ago.