Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape Photography Locations => Topic started by: Peter McLennan on October 10, 2016, 11:16:31 am
-
https://spark.adobe.com/page/rvMpH1DacH3zy/
Three guys, two vehicles and a dog on a photo adventure in Southwestern Alberta during the last two days of September 2016.
-
Beautiful photographs, in a nicely created presentation. Very enjoyable to view and read. Well done! Thanks for sharing!
Now you've got me interested in Adobe Slate. I'll have to revisit Julieanne Kost's website and her excellent tutorials.
-
Thanks, Mike. Spark is very easy to use, but it's extremely limited.
-
Nice work. We're many of these stitched pants or are they single frame crops?
-
Yeah, that's a nice presentation of some beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing! The countryside looks a bit like around here so I bet I'd love it there!
I've been meaning to check out Spark some time too.
-
Nice work. We're many of these stitched pants or are they single frame crops?
Darned auto complete.... that was supposed to read....... were many of those stitched panos or single frame crops?