Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on October 06, 2016, 01:46:49 pm

Title: Desert Rainbow
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 06, 2016, 01:46:49 pm
Low hanging fruit. (http://blog.parrikar.com/2016/10/06/desert-rainbow/)

Title: Re: Desert Rainbow
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 06, 2016, 04:01:01 pm
I love the way you positioned that small mountain right at the end of the rainbow.
This must the ultimate double-rainbow shot. Now nobody else needs to take one.   ;)
Title: Re: Desert Rainbow
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 07, 2016, 03:50:48 am
Good shot. Sometimes, one just has to be there to catch the moment:)
Title: Re: Desert Rainbow
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 07, 2016, 10:44:10 am
Thank you, Eric and Paulo.
Title: Re: Desert Rainbow
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 07, 2016, 02:07:40 pm
It's not among your greatest shots, Rajan, and I know what you mean about rainbows; but I'd be happy to claim it as one of mine.

Jeremy