Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: hassiman on October 04, 2016, 09:12:38 am

Title: Help: How to profile a 23" Apple Cinema Display using Colormunki Display?
Post by: hassiman on October 04, 2016, 09:12:38 am
Hi,

I just bought a Colormunki Display to profile my 23" Apple Cinema Display... but the instructions are minimal.  I was wondering if anyone here has used one and could give me some pointers?

I have been trying to find where one can set the color temperature... so far to no avail.  I did find where one can select monitor type.

I used to use Coloreyes Display Pro by Integrated color.  I liked it a lot but I am wondering if they are still in business as I have not had any replies to my emails to them.

Thanks....
Title: Re: Help: How to profile a 23" Apple Cinema Display using Colormunki Display?
Post by: TonyW on October 04, 2016, 10:21:54 am
You may find the answers you need in the articles below.  The first is a fairly thorough review the second X Rite video.

I think you will find that White Point options are available in the Advanced settings

http://www.northlight-images.co.uk/reviews/profiling/colormunki_display.html

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oA2XqWo-JfQ