Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mseawell on October 04, 2016, 08:44:31 am

Title: Autumn's Palette
Post by: mseawell on October 04, 2016, 08:44:31 am
Sometimes we are so engrossed looking at the big picture we forget to notice what is in front of us. While photographing the beauty of the Timpanogas mountains on a moody Saturday afternoon I was fortunate enough to see a tangle of trees. To the annoyance of my wife I stopped our hike on Stewart's Trail. Leaves obscured my view but I finally was able to capture what I think of as autumn's palette.
Title: Re: Autumn's Palette
Post by: Arlen on October 04, 2016, 12:19:01 pm
Beautiful, Mark. I love it.
Title: Re: Autumn's Palette
Post by: mseawell on October 04, 2016, 01:50:43 pm
Thx Arlen!
Title: Re: Autumn's Palette
Post by: francois on October 05, 2016, 09:04:44 am
I love the silver branches along with the very vibrant foliage.  It's an elegant take on the autumnal season.
Title: Re: Autumn's Palette
Post by: mseawell on October 05, 2016, 01:00:04 pm
Thank you! My wife was really fond of it so I went for it.

Mark
Title: Re: Autumn's Palette
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 05, 2016, 01:29:41 pm
Your wife has excellent taste.
Title: Re: Autumn's Palette
Post by: praja343 on October 06, 2016, 08:59:29 am
Really enjoyed the image. Deserves all the compliments it has received. Totally Goldilockian ... everything is just right.