Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on October 04, 2016, 04:18:07 am
-
Continuing from the previous post, here are some views from Lagoa do Fogo, considered the most beautiful "wild" beach in Portugal. Contrary to the other famous volcanic lakes in the island, there are no human interventions in this one. The water is a bit cold though:)
Regards.
-
Of these, I like the black & white. In better (that is, more mellow) lighting conditions this would be a very good place to photograph.
-
Paulo, this is a very beautiful lake and it must have been great to be there. The first photo shows an out of focus lake bottom which is distracting. My favorite is the second photo with the lake cutting diagonally across the frame.
-
Very nice set, I like the last one (B&W) best and #2 & #3 not far behind.
-
+1
Very nice set, I like the last one (B&W) best and #2 & #3 not far behind.
-
Thanks everyone. The photos were taken actually not far from sunset time; much later, and the lake with be on shade.
Locals assure me that these are exceptional viewing conditions, as normally one can hardly see the lake due to clouds and/or fog... so I consider myself lucky:)