Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: MattBurt on October 03, 2016, 01:17:13 am

Title: Overlook revisited
Post by: MattBurt on October 03, 2016, 01:17:13 am
With favorable conditions I revisited a spot I went to one morning last week when it was pretty gray.
I was happier with the light this time.

(https://c8.staticflickr.com/6/5127/30078526655_13542b044c_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/MPWj4a)IMGP6213-Edit (https://flic.kr/p/MPWj4a) by Matt Burt (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mattbnet/), on Flickr



Title: Re: Overlook revisited
Post by: thierrylegros396 on October 03, 2016, 03:20:32 am
Yes, better for me too.

Thierry
Title: Re: Overlook revisited
Post by: Bob_B on October 03, 2016, 08:19:09 am
Yes, greatly improved.
Title: Re: Overlook revisited
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 03, 2016, 08:31:50 am
Yes. Nice.
Title: Re: Overlook revisited
Post by: francois on October 03, 2016, 11:53:08 am
Beautiful fall colors. I was worth the re-visit!
Title: Re: Overlook revisited
Post by: Telecaster on October 03, 2016, 04:03:57 pm
Makes me want to visit that spot and soak up the view.

-Dave-
Title: Re: Overlook revisited
Post by: MattBurt on October 04, 2016, 01:17:40 am
Thanks! It's a great spot and I have camped here with my family. It's close to town while feeling pretty remote.
Title: Re: Overlook revisited
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 04, 2016, 04:04:03 am
Good colours and light.