Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Azmike1 on October 02, 2016, 05:59:25 pm

Title: The West Fork
Post by: Azmike1 on October 02, 2016, 05:59:25 pm
Hi, I am pretty new on this forum and would greatly appreciate any comments or critiques for the enclosed photo.
Thanks!

Mike
Title: Re: The West Fork
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 04, 2016, 04:08:48 am
I like the use of the reflection to show us more of the surroundings.
Title: Re: The West Fork
Post by: francois on October 05, 2016, 09:09:32 am
Very nice with good reflection. The colors are as I remember them from my last visit there. As Paulo wrote, the reflection reveals more and also lets the imagination work… and this is a good thing.

Well done!
Title: Re: The West Fork
Post by: Azmike1 on October 05, 2016, 09:22:53 am
Paulo and Francois, thanks for the kind words!   Your comments really help me to see what I am often blind to. I get so tuned to details that I miss the obvious.
Mike