Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: donbga on October 01, 2016, 10:07:13 pm

Title: New low price $50! NEC MDSVSENSOR Wide Gamut Colorimeter with Spectraview
Post by: donbga on October 01, 2016, 10:07:13 pm
Hi Folks,

I recently purchased a like new NEC wide gamut monitor which came with the NEC MDSVSENSOR/XRite colorimeter and Spectraview II software.
I've tested the colorimeter on my wide gamut monitors and it works perfectly. The colorimeter is capable of monitor calibration as well as ambient room light level.

Since I already own a NEC wide gamut colorimeter and Spectraview software I'm selling the above together. No separate sales please.

The SpectraView II software comes on an original CD, in the original OEM case with license serial number. Software is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, XP 64, Vista 32 & 64, Windows 7 32 & 64.

Works with Mac OSX 10.3.9 or higher. Supports Intel and PPC Macintosh computers.

Users guide is include on the disk.

Using the included serial number the latest version of SpectraView can be downloaded and installed.

$50. Sorry no foreign sales on this item. Price doesn't include shipping.

Questions welcome.

Don Bryant
Title: Re: New low price $50! NEC MDSVSENSOR Wide Gamut Colorimeter with Spectraview
Post by: donbga on October 27, 2016, 10:38:54 am
Hi Folks,

I recently purchased a like new NEC wide gamut monitor which came with the NEC MDSVSENSOR/XRite colorimeter and Spectraview II software.
I've tested the colorimeter on my wide gamut monitors and it works perfectly. The colorimeter is capable of monitor calibration as well as ambient room light level.

Since I already own a NEC wide gamut colorimeter and Spectraview software I'm selling the above together. No separate sales please.

The SpectraView II software comes on an original CD, in the original OEM case with license serial number. Software is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, XP 64, Vista 32 & 64, Windows 7 32 & 64.

Works with Mac OSX 10.3.9 or higher. Supports Intel and PPC Macintosh computers.

Users guide is include on the disk.

Using the included serial number the latest version of SpectraView can be downloaded and installed.

$50. Sorry no foreign sales on this item. Price doesn't include shipping.

Questions welcome.

Don Bryant

Final price drop.
Title: Re: New low price $50! NEC MDSVSENSOR Wide Gamut Colorimeter with Spectraview
Post by: Endeavour on October 27, 2016, 02:13:10 pm
"Sorry no foreign sales on this item"

you've not said where you are located
Title: Re: New low price $50! NEC MDSVSENSOR Wide Gamut Colorimeter with Spectraview
Post by: donbga on October 27, 2016, 03:24:09 pm
"Sorry no foreign sales on this item"

you've not said where you are located

Sorry, USA.
Title: Re: New low price $50! NEC MDSVSENSOR Wide Gamut Colorimeter with Spectraview
Post by: donbga on January 18, 2017, 02:13:06 pm
This item sold!