Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Doug Peterson on September 30, 2016, 11:50:45 am

Title: Photo Plus Pre-Party
Post by: Doug Peterson on September 30, 2016, 11:50:45 am
(https://digitaltransitions.com/wp-content/upload/13-years-event-page-banner-1.jpg)

For the fourth year in a row Digital Transitions and Phase One are throwing the best pre-party for Photo Plus Expo week (https://digitaltransitions.com/events-training/13-year-anniversary-party/) in NYC. We've outgrown the studio we've previously used (if you were there last year you'll remember it was a bit packed), so this year we're hosted by Root NYC (http://www.rootnyc.com) in their large ground floor studio.

Come relax and have a drink with your fellow photographers before the craziness of Photo Plus takes hold.

Details and RSVP here: https://digitaltransitions.com/events-training/13-year-anniversary-party/

If you're coming, leave a message below so your fellow forum members know to look for you.
Title: Re: Photo Plus Pre-Party
Post by: JoeKitchen on September 30, 2016, 05:33:30 pm
I hope to be there.  I've been very busy recently, so I can't be sure though. 
Title: Re: Photo Plus Pre-Party
Post by: SecondFocus on September 30, 2016, 11:43:17 pm
Truly wish I was going to be there. But I want to say that you and your company's support for the industry is exceptional. You are to be greatly commended for it! And when I think of and refer people to dealers, you are way at the top!