Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on September 26, 2016, 07:35:30 am

Title: Sao Miguel #1
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 26, 2016, 07:35:30 am
Just came back from 1 week vacation in this Island, the largest from the Azores archipelago. These are some images from the first editing of the images I brought. This Island is fast becoming a hot tourist destination, especially now with the low cost companies flying there. It is better known for its many volcanic calderas: Nordeste (now exctinct), Furnas, Fogo, and Sete Cidades.

Title: Re: Sao Miguel #1
Post by: Bob_B on September 26, 2016, 08:13:42 am
Beautiful, especially the first one.
Title: Re: Sao Miguel #1
Post by: kers on September 26, 2016, 08:16:40 am
Hai Paolo, just read this while i am enjoying my stay on the island.
Yesterday i was swimming at Mosteiros - your first photo.
Indeed a special place at an unique location.
Greetings,
Pieter Kers
Title: Re: Sao Miguel #1
Post by: thierrylegros396 on September 26, 2016, 12:56:58 pm
Beautiful, especially the first one.

+1

Thierry
Title: Re: Sao Miguel #1
Post by: nma on September 26, 2016, 02:00:57 pm
All are nice. I particularly admire #1
Title: Re: Sao Miguel #1
Post by: sdwilsonsct on September 26, 2016, 02:40:02 pm
All are nice. I particularly admire #1

Yes, great spot!
Title: Re: Sao Miguel #1
Post by: Telecaster on September 26, 2016, 03:46:54 pm
Lovely. Haven't yet been to the Azores. As I plan to be travelling a lot in 2017 I might have to add it to my list of candidates.  :)

-Dave-
Title: Re: Sao Miguel #1
Post by: Arlen on September 26, 2016, 08:57:30 pm
It looks like a really beautiful and interesting place. Craters within craters.
Title: Re: Sao Miguel #1
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 27, 2016, 02:02:08 am
Hai Paolo, just read this while i am enjoying my stay on the island.
Yesterday i was swimming at Mosteiros - your first photo.
Indeed a special place at an unique location.
Greetings,
Pieter Kers

Glad you are enjoying:) Don't Forget togo down to Lagoa do Fogo, and the smaller Lagoa do Congro.
Title: Re: Sao Miguel #1
Post by: churly on September 27, 2016, 04:23:19 pm
Nice shots and nice place. Like to see more if you have them.
Chuck
Title: Re: Sao Miguel #1
Post by: francois on September 28, 2016, 05:18:15 am
I love the first one, very colorful and a great subject. The second one and  the last one are also high on my favorites. I like the craters a lot.