Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: r010159 on September 24, 2016, 04:25:01 am

Title: ErgoSoft StudioPrint 14 and the Epson 3880
Post by: r010159 on September 24, 2016, 04:25:01 am
Hello all!

My use of the RIP has been dormant for about one year. I have never had a chance to use it. After resurrecting my printer, I then had the license reissued and then I reinstalled it on my PC. So far, so good. When I download the available printer profiles, I do not see one for my Epson 3880. Where can I find a canned profile for this printer which I will use as a starting point?

Thanks!

Bob
Title: Re: ErgoSoft StudioPrint 14 and the Epson 3880
Post by: na goodman on September 24, 2016, 06:56:14 pm
Have you looked at Onyx?
Title: Re: ErgoSoft StudioPrint 14 and the Epson 3880
Post by: r010159 on September 24, 2016, 07:10:18 pm
Onyx? For training? For a RIP? I am just looking for a canned print environment definition for my Epson 3880 and StudioPrint RIP.

Bob
Title: Re: ErgoSoft StudioPrint 14 and the Epson 3880
Post by: na goodman on September 24, 2016, 08:25:21 pm
Sorry, I meant to post that in a different post