Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Pro Business Discussion => Topic started by: mseawell on September 23, 2016, 07:06:00 pm
-
Hi, I am looking for a good place to have calendars and postcards printed. Not happy with our local supplier. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Mark
-
Modern Postcard does very good work. They actually screen print all of their stuff and the lighter tones look very nice.
Personally I think they have the best quality you can get without going overboard and having it on an Heidelberg, which would cost several $1000s as a base price.
-
Modern Postcard does very good work. They actually screen print all of their stuff and the lighter tones look very nice.
Personally I think they have the best quality you can get without going overboard and having it on an Heidelberg, which would cost several $1000s as a base price.
Copy that Joe.
Modern postcard does a very good job. Not the cheapest, but very good.
IMO
BC