Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mseawell on September 22, 2016, 02:08:48 pm

Title: Big Cottonwood Canyon
Post by: mseawell on September 22, 2016, 02:08:48 pm
Big Cottonwood Canyon and the road to autumn before the snow arrives.
Title: Re: Big Cottonwood Canyon
Post by: praja343 on September 22, 2016, 11:22:27 pm
I really like the image ... the top 3/4. Cropping the road a bit will take me to the points of interest quickly. May be a tad less contrast? The latter is a bit of a quibble I find the image with the crop very satisfying.
Title: Re: Big Cottonwood Canyon
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 23, 2016, 04:12:16 am
Nice B&W. The crop suggestion is a good one.
Title: Re: Big Cottonwood Canyon
Post by: graeme on September 23, 2016, 09:03:36 am
I really like the image ... the top 3/4. Cropping the road a bit will take me to the points of interest quickly. May be a tad less contrast? The latter is a bit of a quibble I find the image with the crop very satisfying.

+1