Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: PBC on September 18, 2016, 12:16:17 pm

Title: Dawn over Reine No. 3, Lofoten Islands, Norway
Post by: PBC on September 18, 2016, 12:16:17 pm
Following my last shot posted here which was 2 minutes from the guest house, this shot was 5 mins walk the other way.  You can't beat this location for views :-)

Phil
Title: Re: Dawn over Reine No. 3, Lofoten Islands, Norway
Post by: KMRennie on September 18, 2016, 01:43:37 pm
Phil I eagerly await the shot after the 8 mins walk. This one is tremendous, composition, content and light are spot on. Ken
Title: Re: Dawn over Reine No. 3, Lofoten Islands, Norway
Post by: PBC on September 18, 2016, 01:45:54 pm
8 minutes hmmm.  I can do one about 15 minutes walk next :-)
Title: Re: Dawn over Reine No. 3, Lofoten Islands, Norway
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 18, 2016, 01:47:01 pm
Another winner.
I look forward to the 15-minute and 30-minute walks.
Title: Re: Dawn over Reine No. 3, Lofoten Islands, Norway
Post by: sdwilsonsct on September 19, 2016, 02:01:04 pm
Masterful.