Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Robert Boire on September 18, 2016, 10:48:26 am
-
Hi,
I did a bunch of local adjustments on an image. Once I was finished I noticed a few spots that I had not seen previously and that I want to remove by using nearby elements from the local adjustment. However both the clone and heal tools seem to be using the source before the local adjustments, which makes the spots even more visible. Is this normal or a bug?
Thanks
-
What application are you using?
-
I used the adjustment brush to select and lighten part of the image (see paintbrush.jpg). I was left with an obtrusive red spot that I tried to remove with spot removal (clone) using an area within the image (see clone.jpg). It seems to have picked up the source before the lightening with the adjustment brush.