Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: na goodman on September 16, 2016, 01:02:05 pm
-
Has anyone had good, bad or success at ordering Epson Kozo through Fishpond.com to the US? Or does anyone know of a supplier in the US stocking it?
-
Based on recommendations of folks on this forum, I ordered mine via Amazon UK:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/256-3056916-1435840?k=epson+kozo
Shipping to Pennsylvania was both fast and quite reasonably priced.
-
Hi Nancy
I ordered a 17" and 24" roll from Amazon UK for $270.00 and received it promptly in 3 days from Europe.
-
I used Amazon UK too. 17" roll was something like $124 delivered
-
Ok, thanks everyone. Amazon UK it is.
-
I used Amazon UK too. 17" roll was something like $124 delivered
With the fall in the pound, a 17" roll now cost $113.
Regards,
Dale