Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: raygunn on June 26, 2006, 03:43:55 pm
-
I've just read the tip on turning off the 'auto everything' default every time I open a file in Photoshop CS2, Camera Raw. A minor irritation at first but it has been bugging me a lot more lately. Thanks very much, I really did want to know. Any more little nuggets where that came from ? I'm so pleased I registered especially just to send this.
-
I actually find the ACR auto settings more of a help than a hindrance because most of the time they improve the initial viewability of the RAW image. This is particularly useful if you want to do a 'slide show' preview of the RAW images in a particular folder before editing, but is also useful just for general viewing of recently downloaded RAW images.
However, it's also useful to know how to turn it off for a whole batch. It saves a couple of clicks each time one processes an image