Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: inPicton on September 14, 2016, 09:56:06 am
-
I received a 24" x 100' roll of Canon Satin today via Amazon.ca. It was described as "used."
It appears as though several meters were unrolled, then rolled back up again by hand. It's running off one edge by about 4-ish mm.
Am I going to have trouble with this roll on my ipf6400? I have "Prime" so can return easily.
Thanks to anyone having had this experience.
-
Well you should be okay. No different if you used it and rolled it back up loosely. Though I do hate getting dates rolls. I order Epson Exhibition watercolor and it is heavy. Whether it is Epson or ups, they often drop it on end causing dents at the end. Some had to be returned because they would be guaranteed head strikes at the right of the roll.
-
Thank you for that information. I'll go ahead and use this paper. Thanks.