Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mseawell on September 14, 2016, 08:26:29 am

Title: Mountain View
Post by: mseawell on September 14, 2016, 08:26:29 am
Lenticular clouds dominate the sky as we canoe ride down a river close to Yellowstone on a beautiful Friday afternoon.
Title: Re: Mountain View
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 14, 2016, 09:44:16 am
Photographing in a canoe is seriously challenging. (I've tried it.)
This one works nicely.
Title: Re: Mountain View
Post by: mseawell on September 14, 2016, 09:52:43 am
Thanks! My son was paddling up front and my friend who invited us to their cabin was paddling in the rear drinking his beer and smoking his cigar. The only reason I was in the canoe is because I could stand in the water without drowning! I can't swim so this was my first canoe trip. His wife badgered me into doing it. ;)
Title: Re: Mountain View
Post by: MattBurt on September 14, 2016, 11:39:06 am
Nice shot. You should learn how to swim!  :o
Title: Re: Mountain View
Post by: mseawell on September 14, 2016, 12:10:59 pm
So my wife and friends keep telling me!  8)