Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: disneytoy on September 13, 2016, 03:29:32 pm

Title: Gallery wrap question
Post by: disneytoy on September 13, 2016, 03:29:32 pm
Hello!

I've done this manually before in photoshop on win7.

But I'm printing two large canvases for a client and need a mirrored gallery wrap.

What is best/easiest?

I tried a PS action along time ago.

Thanks

Maxi
Title: Re: Gallery wrap question
Post by: Del on September 13, 2016, 04:56:45 pm
This little script I found at the following worked well for me and a neighbor who also tried it.  http://www.breathingcolor.com/blog/photoshop-gallery-wrap-script/

Title: Re: Gallery wrap question
Post by: enduser on September 13, 2016, 10:24:46 pm
We've had great success with "On1 Perfect Resize".
Title: Re: Gallery wrap question
Post by: disneytoy on September 14, 2016, 05:08:53 pm
Thanks, got s little Photoshop script from a fellow Lula member. Works great!
Title: Re: Gallery wrap question
Post by: Abdo on September 14, 2016, 05:43:43 pm
I use this :

http://www.teckelworks.com/2016/01/canvas-gallery-wrap-script-version-2/

Abdo
Title: Re: Gallery wrap question
Post by: disneytoy on September 15, 2016, 03:27:58 am
That's the one. Excellent script!!