Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: PBC on September 13, 2016, 03:03:20 pm
-
Another shot from my time last February on Lofoten; this time the view from the bridge in Hamnoy - a very popular location but I still had to take it :-)
Phil
-
Fantastic image very well processed. Well done.
-
Popular for a reason, of course, it's a stunning view. I absolutely love the coldness of the foreground with that warm explosion of light coming in over the mountains. subtle and beautiful processing too.
-
+1
-
+1. In addition to everything else that has been said about your beautiful photo, I love the waves. They add energy and balance to the scene. Well done!
-
Thanks guys
Sent from mTalk
-
Great!
-
Beautiful!
-
Quote Phil.
Another shot from my time last February on Lofoten; this time the view from the bridge in Hamnoy - a very popular location but I still had to take it :-)
It isn't what you take that matters but how you take it and you have taken and processed it very nicely.