Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: PeterAit on September 07, 2016, 10:07:33 am

Title: Non-photo printer rec wanted
Post by: PeterAit on September 07, 2016, 10:07:33 am
My wife is looking for a reasonably priced monochrome laser printer that has a sheet-fed scanner and copier. Does anyone have experience with such a thing? Thanks.
Title: Re: Non-photo printer rec wanted
Post by: Rado on September 07, 2016, 12:53:06 pm
I'm happy with my Brother multifunction printer, especially with the duplex printing capability. Something like this (I have an older model)

http://www.brother-usa.com/Printer/ModelDetail/1/DCPL2540DW/Overview
Title: Re: Non-photo printer rec wanted
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 07, 2016, 03:05:26 pm
We have a rather elderly Brother "Intellifax" machine that doe quite nicely. Also we have had two excellent Brother laser printers that are cheap, fast, and reliable.
My own non-photo printing is done on an ancient HP Laserjet 1200 that has churned out thousands of pages and refuses to die, although it tends to jam on slightly wrinkled paper that never bothers my wife's Brother. When the HP dies I'll get a Brother.