Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on September 07, 2016, 04:19:40 am

Title: Early on the beach
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 07, 2016, 04:19:40 am
Arrived at Milfontes beach before 6 am. This village is one of the highlights of the Alentejo coast in southwest Portugal. Located at the estuary of the river Mira (the least polluted river in Europe, as there are no industries or factories along it), the beach has an ocean part, and a river part.

My plan was to photograph the sunrise on the river, with the picturesque houses on the other margin. But, it was foggy, so I changed my plan, and concentrated on the water and sand; plus the pier that serves the boats taking people across.

Regards.
Title: Re: Early on the beach
Post by: sdwilsonsct on September 07, 2016, 09:20:45 am
I like the blues and patterns in 2 and 3. Crop the pier?
Title: Re: Early on the beach
Post by: brandtb on September 07, 2016, 12:46:14 pm
very nice series - especially like 2
Title: Re: Early on the beach
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on September 08, 2016, 08:23:13 pm
Paulo

I love the fourth one.  I can walk right to the end of that dock. If the top third was cropped, it would suit me even better.
Title: Re: Early on the beach
Post by: Sean H on September 11, 2016, 10:02:11 am
Yes, interesting patterns on the sand

very nice series - especially like 2