Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: kevs on September 05, 2016, 09:04:15 pm

Title: Brdge Preview, need at 100%
Post by: kevs on September 05, 2016, 09:04:15 pm
For some reason Bridge preview shows less that 100%, (for small images), stumped and defeated, can anyone help. thanks!
Title: Re: Brdge Preview, need at 100%
Post by: schertz on September 05, 2016, 10:38:16 pm
For some reason Bridge preview shows less that 100%, (for small images), stumped and defeated, can anyone help. thanks!

It seems to be working fine for me when I hit the space bar for full screen and click the image it zooms to 100%, images smaller the the screen dimensions are already at 100% beforehand and clicking doesn't resize them... Could you be more specific?
Title: Re: Brdge Preview, need at 100%
Post by: kevs on September 05, 2016, 10:40:23 pm
Thanks S. I do notice when go full screen, then I am able to go 200, 300%

but:
1) it takes the 200% to see at 100%
2) Why do I have to go to full screen?
Title: Re: Brdge Preview, need at 100%
Post by: schertz on September 05, 2016, 10:48:51 pm
1) the mouse scroll wheel adjusts the zoom %, from 100 to 800%. (at least on my Mac, with a Magic Mouse)
2) I'm not sure why, it's the only way I know how to do it, maybe someone else might have more insight...

MS
Title: Re: Brdge Preview, need at 100%
Post by: kevs on September 05, 2016, 11:02:35 pm
Thanks, I'm using Logitech, there is middle scroll, but it's not effecting the zoom.