Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Bob_B on September 01, 2016, 03:53:11 pm

Title: The Alberton Road Trail
Post by: Bob_B on September 01, 2016, 03:53:11 pm
Alberton Road used to run along the Patapsco River, but these days it's a hiking trail of approx. 3-4 miles and part of the Patapsco State Park. I hadn't been there in several years, and decided today would be a good day to go exploring. We had several heavy downpours last night, leaving the trail wet and muddy, and the air heavy with humidity. Perfect photography weather!

Here are a few of the photos I captured this morning. I hope you enjoy them, and I thank you for stopping to view these images. Please feel free to leave comments.

Best wishes,

     Bob
Title: Re: The Alberton Road Trail
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 02, 2016, 04:04:55 am
I like #1, think a square crop would suit it well.
Title: Re: The Alberton Road Trail
Post by: Bob_B on September 02, 2016, 12:23:16 pm
I like #1, think a square crop would suit it well.

Thanks for the suggestion, Paulo. I hadn't thought about a 1:1 crop.
Title: Re: The Alberton Road Trail
Post by: luxborealis on September 03, 2016, 12:32:33 pm
I'm really liking Submerged Emeralds. Well-seen.
Title: Re: The Alberton Road Trail
Post by: Bob_B on September 03, 2016, 06:18:55 pm
Thank you Terry.